Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blogging like it's the very first time...

Wow, I feel so out of the loop on the blog-o-sphere and have been tiptoe'ing around the idea of starting this. So often I have found myself saying, "I should tell people about this." Or I have people ask me how I've created something and I struggle with finding the time to teach them all and often I neglect friend's requests because I am a working lady with limited time. BUT among all of the reasons I have decided to try and tackle this blog one of the last pushes to finally do it was when I stumbled upon Sew Many Ways. The writer of the blog is so generous with her tutorials which range from sewing to recycling (there is a post about upcycling the glass lids from yankee candles! Good golly this woman is incredible!) Her name is Karen, and I have not properly thanked her nor have I told her I am writing this but as soon as I'm done rambling to myself on here I am going to her page and sending her the well deserved thank you. On top of all of that, she has blogging tips. One of those being a very well written & shot screened tutorial on how to create your very own blog header right here. I am so beyond grateful for her blog and all of the help I have already received from it. 

I already feel like I've said too much on my first post...so I will leave you with a simple thank you for giving me a chance and 
for reading this post. As soon as I'm done thanking the wonderful
woman that gave me the inspirational post to go forward with this monster
of a task--I will come back and try to figure out how to give you some
insight on what my goals are for this blog and probably a little more
about the lady who rambles too much and who loves to share 
the love of Christ & the gifts he has given me. 

God bless,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment