Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Unemployed

I am still very much jobless. Eek! I have lived in Ohio for four weeks now. This is the longest I have....

  • not had a job
  • been away from Texas (consecutively, I have gone on several mission trips where I was gone for months but there was always small breaks back home in between!)
  • Been with my boyfriend in the same city! We were long distance for five years!
  • Not had a church home (Calvary Baptist in San Marcos, Texas will always be home for me!)

I know the list is longer but I am just getting kind of depressed thinking about it. 
I still don't have my truck here and don't exactly have the funds to get it here. I have applied for a few nanny jobs but I don't know what the game plan is for me getting to said job when I have it. Anyway my bank account is dwindling but luckily my boyfriend and his family have picked up the tab on most expenses. I am quite lucky to have them but I need to figure out what I'm going to do ASAP. 


Stressed out in the Midwest,

Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment